Employers who partner with City Year value the leadership skills and service experience that corps members gain during their City Year. For many employers, a year of service with City Year strengthens a candidate's application and chances for being selected.
Current LACY Partners:
- Academy for Urban School Leadership (Chicago, IL)
- American India Foundation William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India
- Aspire Teacher Residency (various California locations)
- Boston Teacher Residency (Boston, MA)
- Brooke Charter Schools (Roslindale, Mattapan, East Boston, MA)
- Capital Teaching Residency (Washington, D.C.)
- Children's Corps (New York, NY)
- Citizen Schools National Teaching Fellowship (MA, NY, CA, NJ, NC, IL, TX)
- CollegeSpring (San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, CA, and New York City)
For more information about these partnerships, please contact Amanda Panciera, Senior National Manager, Alumni & Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Year: cityyear.org