City Year is proud to partner with Clark University Graduate School of Management, offering a 50-100% tuition scholarship.
Clark University Graduate School of Management is a diverse community of learners, researchers, and business professionals that prepares future leaders to think critically, manage collaboratively and contribute to their organizations and society.
Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as a top school for ‘Green Business', as a Best Business School by the Princeton Review, and accredited by AACSB International, Clark's Graduate School of Management is a global, academically rigorous business school that offers a personalized, collaborative learning experience.
- MBA in Social Change
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Finance
Benefits offered by Clark University Graduate School of Management
|50-100% Tuition Scholarship
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
|Application Fee Waiver
*In the event that more than one qualified City Year corps member, alumni or staff member applies in a given year, those not selected to receive this award will receive a scholarship matching the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award and be considered for additional scholarship based on merit.
Eligibility & Additional Info
- Applicants will be considered for up to 100% tuition scholarship depending on the strength of the application. The value of the 50% tuition scholarship could be over $30,000.
- Scholarships awarded to City Year corps members and alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- Click here to access the Clark University Graduate School of Management's admissions website and apply online.
- Deadline: Please check the Clark University Graduate School of Management's website for deadline details.
- To identify your City Year affiliation: Please contact the school's Admission Office (listed below) to get the application fee waived and be considered for scholarships.
To Contact the Admissions Office
Patrick Oroszko, Associate Director of Admissions, at 508-793-7682 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.