|City Year Recruitment Ambassador|
• September 30, 2016
• November 15, 2016
• February 15, 2017
• April 30, 2017
Here are ways you can help us to recruit not just the next corps – but the corps that will continue your legacy!
1. Refer a young leader: Join the Alumni Referral program. We'll throw some exciting rewards your way for introducing us to great future AmeriCorps members. Refer 5 friends and earn a $25 City Year store gift card
2. Share your City Year story on social media. Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Email. Whatever medium you prefer—tell your friends and family about your service. What inspired you to serve? What did you learn through your service? What was a highlight from your City Year? Tag an idealist and encourage him or her to apply. Not sure what to say? Here are some ideas:
· @friendsname, have you ever thought about joining City Year? I think you'll make a great corps member because [fill in the blank and explain]. The next application deadline is Feb 15: http://bit.ly/1FcYfaN I hope you'll consider applying.
· From @yourhandle: The most important lessons I learned came from my students. Want to gain the same perspective? Apply for @cityyear by Feb 15: http://bit.ly/1FcYfaN
· From @yourhandle: I work in [career sector] and appreciate the skills I gained through service. You can apply for @cityyear by Feb 15: http://bit.ly/1FcYfaN
3. Post a City Year deadline on social media to let people know our next application deadline is approaching.