City Year is proud to partner with Babson College’s F.W. Olin Graduate
School of Business to offer a 25% annual tuition
scholarship for the Babson MBA One-Year program, the Babson MBA Two-Year
Babson College’s F.W.
Olin Graduate School of Business is
the educator, convener, and
thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds™. As the only school to teach
Entrepreneurial Thought and Action®, Babson shapes the leaders our world needs
most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to
navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams
in a common purpose. Every day, Babson students address real-world business
and societal problems, creating sustainable economic and social value in
today’s fast-paced global economy.
Benefits offered by Babson College’s F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
||25% annual tuition scholarship
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
|Application Fee Waiver
||Contact admissions to inquire
Eligibility & Additional Info
- 25% tuition scholarship. The scholarship award will be 25% of tuition, for up to 1 (one) recipient annually.
- Scholarships are awarded to City Year corps members and alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- The scholarship may be
renewed in subsequent years provided recipients maintain continuous
registration and remain in good academic standing, according to Babson
College’s F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business standards.
- Scholarships described
above represent the minimum awards; applicants will be considered for additional
merit-based aid based on the academic strength of the application.
Babson MBA One-Year Program
Babson MBA Two-Year Program
- Click here to access Babson College’s F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business admissions
website and apply online.
- Identify your City Year affiliation:
To identify your City Year affiliation: Please identify
yourself as affiliated with City Year by choosing "City Year” in the dropdown menu on
the online application. Otherwise, please contact the Admissions Office and state that you served
with City Year and reference our partnership. Once you choose "City Year”, the
application fee will automatically be waived.
- City Year verification: To get the application fee waived and to be considered for the scholarship, a service verification letter must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Babson College’s F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business" in the subject line. Within the email, include the site where you served and your corps graduation month and year. This letter will be sent electronically by City Year to Admissions Office and added to your applicant file.
To Contact the Admissions Office
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.