City Year is proud to partner with Bentley Graudate School of Business, a leading graduate school focused on business administration and developing accountable leaders. A featured aspect of the partnership is City Alumni Year becoming eligible to participate in the Dean's Leadership Award Program. This is a unique scholarship fund that awards academically excellent students who are committed to leadership and social responsibility with one annual 100% tuition scholarship and one annual 50% tuition scholarship.
The Graduate School of Business at Bentley University is among the top ranked graduate business schools in the United States. Widely recognized for its commitment to producing accountable leaders, Bentley fosters a culture that emphasizes progressive thinking, ethical conduct and global understanding. The Graduate School invites you to learn more about this dynamic community where students and faculty work together to find innovative ways of addressing complex business issues.
List of Graduate Programs
- The Bentley MBA
- The Emerging Leaders MBA
- The Professional MBA
- MS Finance
- MS Accounting
- MS Business Analytics
- MS Marketing Analytics
- MS Human Factors in
- MS Information Technology
- MS Financial Planning
- MS Taxation
- Ranked #1 in the US in Career Services by Princeton Review
- MBA programs ranked from #54 to #96 in the US
- MSIT program ranked #25 in
- Ranked #35 on "Top 50 Green Colleges" list
- Ranked #3 for three
consecutive years by Princeton Review for "State-of-the-Art Campus Facilities”
Benefits offered by The McCallum Graduate School of Business
-100% tuition scholarship annually for full-time Emerging Leaders MBA program only
- 50% tuition scholarship annually for part-time evening program
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
||1 of each of the above
|Application Fee Waiver
Eligibility & Additional Info
- City Year corps members or alumni who have successfully completed at least one year of service or City Year staff members employed for at least two years are eligible to compete for these two scholarships.
- One 100% tuition scholarship awarded to a student admitted to the Emerging Leaders MBA Full-time program
- One 50% tuition scholarship awarded to a student admitted to any of the evening programs starting in a Fall semester
- City Year Alumni are also eligible to be considered for further merit opportunities.
- Click here to access the Bentley Graduate School of Business admissions website and apply online.
- Deadline: Please check the Bentley Graduate School of Business website for more deadline details.
- To be considered as a City Year McCallum Leadership Scholar, the applicant must submit the Leadership Scholar form, which can be found here, during the application process.
- To identify your City Year affiliation: Please contact the school's Admission Office (listed below) to get the application fee waived and be considered for the City Year scholarship.
To Contact the Admissions Office
- Call Anna Carson, Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions at 781-891-3404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. AmeriCorps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.