City Year is proud to partner with Cambridge College, a unique institution where working adults can
build their education on a lifetime of learning, and through this relationship
be eligible to receive a scholarship
with a value up to a 25% tuition.
Cambridge College offers an innovative
teaching model and inclusive environment where
working adults can build their education on a lifetime of learning. A leader
and pioneer in adult learning, Cambridge College provides academically
excellent, time-efficient and affordable higher education to a diverse
population of working adults who are recognized as an asset to the classroom,
the community, and to our society. Committed to accessibility, diversity and
social justice, Cambridge College’s Schools of Education, Management,
Psychology & Counseling, and Undergraduate Studies allow talented and
intelligent individuals to earn the degree credentials they need to advance
Benefits offered by Cambridge College:
||25% off tuition
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
|City Year Service Scholarship (if accepted applicant is not offered give a year Scholarship)
|10% off tuition
|Number of City Year Service Scholarships Awarded Annually
|Application Fee Waiver
* Five (5) total scholarships will be awarded
each year with flexibility to allocate these scholarship slots between
undergraduate and graduate programs. Click here for more information about the give a year Partnership with
Cambridge College at the graduate level.
Eligibility and Additional Information
- 25% Tuition Scholarship (i.e. give a year Scholarship). The scholarship for Cambridge College will be equal to a 25% tuition
scholarship for up to five (5) City Year corps, alumni or staff members per
year, renewable for up to six (6) years.
- 10% Tuition Scholarship (i.e. City Year Service Scholarship). For all admitted City Year corps members, alumni or staff who do not
receive the give a year Scholarship, Cambridge College will offer the City Year
Service Scholarship equivalent to a 10% scholarship, renewable for up to 6 (six) years.
- Scholarships awarded to City Year corps members and alumni for at least
one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two
- A one-year deferral for
students admitted to the program who decide to serve with City Year before
starting their study with Cambridge College.
- Applicants will be considered
for additional merit-based awards depending on the strength of the
- Massachusetts locations in Cambridge, Lawrence and Springfield.
National locations in California, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia and Puerto Rico
Eligible Undergraduate Programs:
- BS in
- BA in
- BS in
- BA in
for admissions details and deadlines.
To Identify and Verify Your City Year Affiliation
- Please contact the Admissions Office (below) to get the
application fee waived and be considered for the scholarship described
above. Please state that you served with City Year and reference our
- City Year verification: To get the application fee waived and to be considered for the scholarship, a service verification letter must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Cambridge College Undergrad" in the subject line. Within the email, include the site where you served and your corps graduation month and year. This letter will be sent electronically by City Year to Admissions Office and added to your applicant file.
To Contact the Office of Admission
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.