|Campus Recruitment Ambassador|
Reporting to a Recruitment Manager, the CRA is responsible for helping to recruit a highly qualified corps of diverse 18 to 25 year olds on their own college campus. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Running tables at career fairs and connecting with students
● Executing marketing campaigns
● Coordinating outreach to student organizations
● Sporting City Year gear on campus
● And other unique opportunities identified at a specific school.
In this position, the CRA will utilize and enhance their professional skills in networking, marketing strategies, and communication while gaining an understanding of how a successful nonprofit organization operates.
Interested in recruiting for City Year on your campus? Are you….
● A current student at a college / university?
● Able to build relationships on campus with diverse student groups?
● Able to give 40-60 hours a semester?
● Responsible with a high level of initiative?
Please fill out the Campus Recruitment Ambassador Application which is linked to below. Also below is a link to the CRA Position Announcement, which will provide additional details on the role. All completed applications should be sent to Meaghan Reilly, National Recruitment Coordinator, at email@example.com. A representative from the Recruitment Department will be in touch to discuss this opportunity further. Offers are dependent on strength of applicant and need for given school.