City Year is proud to partner with Clark University IDCE so our alumni can continue to affect change in their communities, offering a minimum 40% tuition fellowship.
In the IDCE Department, students prepare to become agents of social change—locally, nationally, and internationally—in an increasingly interconnected world. IDCE is a community of scholars and practitioners dedicated to environmental sustainability, social justice, and economic well-being. We focus on major forces of social change: grass roots initiatives, social movements, government policy, market approaches, entrepreneurship, technological innovation, individual action, and education.
Benefits offered by Clark University IDCE to City Year AmeriCorps Members, Alumni & Staff
- Minimum 40% tuition fellowship
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
||All admitted students
|Application Fee Waiver
Eligibility & Additional Info
- Scholarships awarded to City Year AmeriCorps members and alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- Eligible IDCE Academic Programs:
- Each matriculated City Year member will receive a minimum 40 percent tuition fellowship (more than $20,000 at current tuition rates) to one of IDCE's academic programs.
- Applicants will be considered for additional merit-based awards depending on the strength of the application.
- Click here to access Clark University IDCE's admissions website and apply online.
- Deadline: Please visit IDCE's website for deadline details.
- To identify your City Year affiliation:
- Please check the City Year box on the online application (insert specific question information).
- Please contact the Admissions Office and state that you served with City Year and reference our partnership.
- To Access the Application Fee Waiver and Apply for the Scholarship:
- Request City Year service verification: Please email the City Year Alumni & Career Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Clark University IDCE - City Year verification letter request” in the subject line and include the site where you served and dates of service in the email. This letter will be sent directly to Clark University Graduate Admissions Office and added to your applicant file.
To Contact the Admissions Office
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. AmeriCorps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.