City Year is proud to partner with Clark University IDCE so our alumni can continue to affect change in their communities, offering a 40% tution fellowship.
Clark University IDCE prepares students to become agents of social change—locally, nationally, and internationally—in an increasingly interconnected world. IDCE is a community of scholars and practitioners dedicated to environmental sustainability, social justice, and economic well-being. We focus on major forces of social change: grass roots initiatives, social movements, government policy, market approaches, entrepreneurship, technological innovation, individual action, and education.
Benefits offered by Clark University IDCE
- 40% tution fellowship
- One 75% tution fellowship
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
|Application Fee Waiver
Eligibility & Additional Info
- Scholarships awarded to City Year corps members and alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- Eligible academic programs:
- Each matriculated City Year member will receive a minimum 40 percent tuition fellowship (more than $20,000 at current tuition rates) to one of IDCE's graduate programs in: Community Development and Planning, International Development and Social Change, Environmental Science and Policy, Geographic Information Science for Development and Environment.
- Additionally, one 75 percent competitive fellowship will be awarded annually to a City Year member of extraordinary merit.
- Applicants will be considered for additional merit-based awards depending on the strength of the application.
- Click here to access Clark University IDCE's admissions website and apply online.
- Deadline: Please visit IDCE's website for deadline details.
- To identify your City Year affiliation: Please contact the IDCE Admission Office (below) to get the application fee waived and be considered for scholarships listed above.
To Contact the Admissions Office
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.