City Year is proud to partner with Eastern University, recognized for its academic excellence and ranked in the top tier of North Regional Universities in the America's Best Colleges in U.S. News and World Report, so our alumni can continue to affect change in their communities, offering Tuition Credit Grants.
Derived from the commitment to the mission statement of Eastern University, Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies (CCGPS) philosophy of education is steeped in the university's commitment to the integration of faith, reason, and justice. CCGPS is comprised of approximately 1,400 students taking classes from 300 full- and part-time faculty at various locations throughout southeastern Pennsylvania, Central Pennsylvania, Washington DC and on five continents around the world. Their nearly thirty programs range from associates degree to Ph.D. A variety of convenient delivery models are offered including adult accelerated, full semester, academic session, residency and online formats.
Benefits offered by Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies (CCGPS)
- $45 tuition discount per credit for undergraduate programs
- $65 tuition discount per credit for graduate programs
|Number of grants awarded annually
||All admitted for programs listed below (exception: one annual scholarship for the MS in Psychology and Counseling program)
|Application fee waiver
||One-year deferral for students serving another year with City Year
Eastern University also offers a City Year Alumni University Partner tuition scholarship for those interested in taking undergraduate coursework through our College of Arts and Sciences. Information on this scholarship is available here.
- City Year corps members, alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- Tuition Credit Grant awarded to students taking a minimum of 6 credits a semester for the following programs:
BS in Business Administration
BA in Organizational Leadership
BS in Early Childhood Education (Adult Accelerated)
Fast-Track MBA in Healthcare Administration
Fast-Track MBA in Management
MS in Non Profit Management
MA in Organizational Leadership
MA in International Development
MA in Urban Studies: Community Arts Concentration
MA in Urban Studies: Community Development Concentration
MA in Urban Studies: Youth Development Concentration
MBA in Economic Development
M.Ed. in Multicultural Education
M.Ed. in School Health Services
MS in Health Services
MS in Psychology and Counseling – will offer one annual scholarship
- To access CCGPS admissions website and apply online:
Adult Undergraduate Admissions
- To identify your City Year affiliation: Contact Mumia Parham, Executive Director of Strategic Alliances & Partnerships at 610-225-5526 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: City Year applicants can identify themselves through a checkbox on the online application.
- Verification Letter:
- The tuition discount will not be issued to any applicant until ALL admission requirements are met and materials submitted to CCGPS admissions (by the deadline) and an admission decision rendered.
- Upon notification of acceptance, the tuition grant will be applied by the recruiter to the student's account.
To Contact the Admissions Office
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.