City Year is proud to partner with Illinois Institute of Technology's Stuart School of Business, a leading graduate school with a variety of business and public administration degree programs that integrate academics with real world experience, offering an annual $10,000 tuition scholarship.
The Stuart School of Business at the Illinois Institute of Technology offers flexible graduate programs in business and public administration. Stuart programs emphasize real-world application and prepare graduates to compete in today’s economy. Stuart is committed to creating well-rounded students who are not only armed with expert academic knowledge, but who also possess the interpersonal skills and professional experiences that are critical to academic and career success.
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MS SMgt)
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Benefits offered by the Stuart School of Business
||$10,000 annual tuition scholarship for all programs
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
|Application Fee Waiver
Eligibility & Additional Info
- $10,000 Tuition Scholarship for each year towards the full-time graduate (M.P.A., M.B.A., MS SMgt, MSF, or Marketing Analytics) program (renewable for each year enrolled provided the student maintains full-time study until the program is complete) provided he or she is enrolled full-time and maintains satisfactory academic standing.
- Scholarships awarded to City Year corps members and alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- Offering a one-year deferral for students admitted to a graduate program who decide to serve with City Year before starting their study with the Stuart School.
- Click here to access IIT Stuart School of Business' admissions website and apply online.
- Deadline: Please check the IIT Stuart School of Business' website for deadline details.
- To identify your City Year affiliation: Please contact the Office of Graduate and Professional Enrollment (below) to get the application fee waived and to identify yourself as a City Year AmeriCorps member or alumni. You should also self-identify on your resume or essay.
To Contact the Admissions Office
give a year Scholars
Nosayaba Osai '10, '11
MBA Candidate, IIT Stuart School of Business
Read Nosa's full profile
Get in touch with Nosa
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.