City Year is proud to partner with Illinois Institute of Technology's Stuart School of Business, a leading graduate school with a variety of business and public administration degree programs that integrate academics with real world experience, offering an annual $10,000 tuition scholarship.
IIT Stuart School of Business offers intellectually rigorous business education at all levels, from baccalaureate to doctoral. All programs emphasize real-world application and prepare graduates to compete both in today’s economy and in the Next Economy. IIT Stuart's degree programs degree
programs develop students skilled in thinking differently by focusing on the
core components of Strategic Competitiveness: creativity, innovativeness,
an entrepreneurial mindset, incisive decision-making skills, leadership
competencies and an understanding of sustainability.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
MS Environmental Management and Sustainability (MS EMS),
MS Marketing Analytics and Communications (MS MAC),
MS Finance (MSF)
Masters of Public Administration (MPA)
Benefits offered by IIT Stuart School of Business
||$10,000 annual tuition scholarship (all programs except MPA)
$6,800 annual tuition scholarship for MPA program
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
|Application Fee Waiver
Eligibility & Additional Info
- $10,000 Tuition Scholarship for each year towards the full-time graduate (MBA, MS EMS, MSF, or MS MAC) program (renewable for each year enrolled provided the student maintains full-time study until the program is complete) provided he or she is enrolled full-time and maintains satisfactory academic standing.
- $6,800 Tuition Scholarship for each year towards the full-time graduate MPA program (renewable for each year enrolled provided the student maintains full-time study until the program is complete) provided he or she is enrolled full-time and maintains satisfactory academic standing.
- Scholarships awarded to City Year corps members and alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- Offering a one-year deferral for students admitted to a graduate program who decide to serve with City Year before starting their study with the Stuart School.
- Click here to access IIT Stuart School of Business' admissions website and apply online.
- Deadline: Please check the IIT Stuart School of Business' website for deadline details.
- To identify your City Year affiliation: Please contact the Office of Graduate and Professional Enrollment (below) to get the application fee waived and to identify yourself as a City Year AmeriCorps member or alumni. You should also self-identify on your resume or essay.
To Contact the Admissions Office
give a year Scholars
Nosayaba Osai '10, '11
MBA Candidate, IIT Stuart School of Business
Read Nosa's full profile
Get in touch with Nosa
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.