City Year is proud to partner with Rosemont College Schools of Graduate and Professional Studies, dedicated to up-to-the-minute professional preparation and advancement, offering 25% annual tuition scholarships.
Rosemont College is committed to providing students
with an education grounded in the practical world of work.
Our faculty not only possesses advanced academic degrees, they are also
master practitioners in their field with years of work related experience.
Rosemont College prides itself on being a community of learners where
students and faculty learn from one another. A Rosemont education
will allow you to immediately apply classroom instruction to real life
Rosemont College stands ready
to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Benefits offered by Rosemont College Schools of Graduate and Professional Studies
||25% annual tuition scholarship
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
||Up to 10
|Application Fee Waiver
Eligibility and Additional Information
- 25% Tuition Scholarship. The scholarship award for Rosemont College Schools of Graduate and
Professional Studies will be equal
to 25% of tuition for up to ten City Year corps members, alumni, or staff
members per year.
- Scholarships are renewable for a maximum of four years.
- Scholarships are awarded to City Year alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- A one-year deferral will be offered for students admitted to the program who decide to serve additional time with City Year before starting with Rosemont College Schools of Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Applicants may be considered for additional merit-based awards depending on the strength of their application.
Deadlines vary by program. Please visit the website to view admission details.
To Identify and Verify Your City Year Affiliation
To Contact the Admissions Office
Please call 1.888.2ROSEMONT
or email email@example.com.
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.