City Year is proud to partner with Wake Forest University School of Business and it's Master of Arts in Management, one of the most innovative programs in graduate business education, offering $10,000 annual tuition scholarships.
Founded in 1834, Wake Forest is a private, coeducational collegiate university based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. One of the leading institutions of its kind, Wake Forest blends the intimacy of a liberal arts college with the academic vitality of a research university. At the School of Business, our mission is to shape the whole person. We help businesses create a better world through developing passionate, ethical business leaders who get results with integrity, and thought leadership that is visible and positively impacts the practice of business.
Our 10-month Master of Arts (MA) in Management program is designed specifically for recent liberal arts, sciences and engineering graduates who want to excel personally and professionally in today’s marketplace. As one of the most innovative programs in graduate business education, the MA program builds on the skills and knowledge gained in your undergraduate studies preparing you for a broad range of fields and careers.
Benefits offered by Wake Forest University School of Business
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
|Application Fee Waiver
||No, must re-apply
Eligibility and Additional Information
- $10,000 scholarship towards the Master of Arts in Management. Qualifying applicants will receive a scholarship award equal to $10,000. Up to five (5) recipients per year will be selected as a City Year National Service Scholar.
- Scholarships awarded to City Year corps members and alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- The scholarship above represents the minimum award; applicants will be considered for additional merit aid based on the strength of their application.
- Click here to access the Wake Forest School of Business’ admissions website and apply online.
- To identify your City Year affiliation: Please contact the Admissions Office and state that you served with City Year and reference our partnership.
City Year verification: To get the application fee waived and to be considered for the scholarship, a service verification letter must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "WFU School of Business – MA in Management" in the subject line. Within the email, include the site where you served and your corps graduation month and year. This letter will be sent electronically by City Year to the Admissions Office and added to your applicant file.
To Contact the Office of Admission
Please call Amy Galbraith at 336.758.4535 or email@example.com
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.