City Year is proud to partner with the Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis, a leading graduate school focused on business, offering a 25% tuition fellowship.
The Olin MBA Program arms graduates with a skill highly valued by hiring companies: the ability to drive business innovation and results. Match that with career development coaching and a robust professional network, and you get an experience that provides motivated high achievers with all the tools they need to launch new careers or take their current careers to the next level.
Benefits offered by the Olin MBA Program
||Annual 25% tution scholarship
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
|Application Fee Waiver
||Olin does not have a fee
Eligibility & Additional Info
- The award for full-time MBA students will be equal to at least 25% of tuition per year.
- Scholarships awarded to City Year alumni for at least one year of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- Admitted students will be permitted to defer enrollment by one year if they decide to serve with City Year before starting the Olin Full-Time MBA Program.
- Applicants will be considered for additional merit-based awards based on the strength of the application.
- Click here to access the Olin MBA Program's admissions website and apply online.
- Deadline: Please check the Olin MBA Program's website for deadline details.
- To identify your City Year affiliation: Applicants should use the optional essay within the Olin MBA application in order to be considered for the benefits of this partnership.
- City Year verification: To get the application fee waived and to be considered for the scholarship, a service verification letter must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "WashU - Olin School" in the subject line. Within the email, include the site where you served and your corps graduation month and year. This letter will be sent electronically by City Year to Admissions Office and added to your applicant file.
To Contact the Admissions Office
- Call 1-888-622-5115 (toll free in the US) or 314-935-7301, or email email@example.com with any questions.
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.