|City Year Recruitment Ambassador|
• September 30, 2016
• November 15, 2016
• February 15, 2017
• April 30, 2017
Here are ways you can help us to recruit not just the next corps – but the corps that will continue your legacy!
1. Recommend a young leader: Ask your referral to fill out a lead form. Make sure they mention your name when a recruiter reaches out to them! Another option is to find a recruiter in your area on our recruitment page.
2. Share your City Year story on social media. Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Email. Whatever medium you prefer—tell your friends and family about your service. What inspired you to serve? What did you learn through your service? What was a highlight from your City Year? Tag an idealist and encourage him or her to apply. Not sure what to say? Here are some ideas:
· @friendsname, have you ever thought about joining City Year? I think you'll make a great corps member because [fill in the blank and explain]. The next application deadline is Sept 30: http://bit.ly/1FcYfaN I hope you'll consider applying.
· From @yourhandle: The most important lessons I learned came from my students. Want to gain the same perspective? Apply for @cityyear by Sept 30: http://bit.ly/1FcYfaN
· From @yourhandle: I work in [career sector] and appreciate the skills I gained through service. You can apply for @cityyear by Sept 30: http://bit.ly/1FcYfaN
3. Post a City Year deadline on social media to let people know our next application deadline is approaching. Check back soon for images you can use.