Community Foundation for MetroWest
The Community Foundation for MetroWest improves the quality of life in over 30 MetroWest cities and towns—especially for our most vulnerable neighbors. Since 1995 we have been providing financial and educational resources to local nonprofit organizations, sharing essential data about the region to inform decisions, and partnering with donors to help guide and align their giving with the areas of greatest need in the community.
We support three key constituents: nonprofit organizations, individual donors, and businesses—in a variety of ways targeted to their specific needs. All of this enables the Foundation to be the go-to resource, and the hub for philanthropy and giving in our region. For more information, please visit www.communityfoundationmw.org.
Title: Grant Operations Associate
Experience: 2 or more years in an operations or administrative role
Location: Natick, MA
Job Status: Full-time, Hybrid
Reports to: Director of Programs & Donor Services
The Foundation is looking for a professional and highly organized Grant Operations Specialist with strong systems and process management skills. The Grant Operations Specialist is an important member of the Foundation’s Program team who will provide administrative and operational support to grant-making and program processes. This position requires an organized self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Manage administrative and operational efforts to support the Foundation’s grant cycles, including:Building and managing grant application processes
- Processing and managing grant decision and approval workflow
- Managing evaluations, reports, and forms for internal and external parties
- Scheduling site visits, feedback calls, and informational meetings
- Supporting the success of all grant review committees
- Act as the primary point person for our online grants management system, including:Maintaining organization records and files, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data
- Maintaining the relationship with our grants management software vendor
- Providing technical assistance and basic training to all users
- Prepare and provide accurate grant data to staff, Committees, and other internal or external stakeholders
- Provide administrative support for our Donor Advised Fund work, including:Support the Director of Programs & Donor Services with operational needs
- Maintaining organization records and files, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data
- Work with Operations and Finance to streamline and integrate DAF requests and approval process
- 2 or more years experience in operations or administrative work
- Demonstrated operational and systems management skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, shift and meet deadlines
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to successfully establish and maintain relationships
- Experience working within foundations or nonprofits is strongly preferred
- Living in, or having strong ties to, the MetroWest community is a plus
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is $55,000 plus benefits.
We believe in taking care of our employees, and our benefits package is just one way we demonstrate our commitment to your well-being and professional growth. Our competitive benefits include:
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Retirement savings plans with employer contributions after one year
Generous paid time off and holidays
This position is full time, with a hybrid work schedule based in Natick, MA. Our staff currently come into the office three days per week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Candidates that live within or have strong ties to the MetroWest communities are preferred. Please visit https://www.communityfoundationmw.org/about/ to learn more about the 30+ communities we serve.
Please submit your application to the online application form. NRG Consulting Group is helping us run this search. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Community Foundation for MetroWest is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, ability, gender identity, genetic information, ability and/or sexual orientation. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. CFMW aims to create a thriving, inclusive workplace through their commitment to fairness and equity across the organization.
We are looking for a team member who will enrich our culture by celebrating and embracing diversity in all its dimensions. If you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit nrgconsultinggroup.applytojob.com.
City Year Detroit’s Leadership Breakfast brought together local leaders from the business, education, and philanthropic sectors to discuss education...Read more about $55,000 Raised at City Year Detroit's Leadership Breakfast
Harrison Evers is a first year AmeriCorps member serving with City Year Buffalo as a student success coach, where he...Read more about Perspectives from a first year AmeriCorps member
City Year is releasing a new resource for practitioners, The Power of Student Success Coaches in Community Schools. This guide...Read more about The power of student success coaches in schools
We are thrilled to share some exciting news regarding City Year Dallas’ continued commitment to providing invaluable support to students...Read more about City Year Dallas Uplift Announcement