City Year is proud to partner with The McCallum Graduate School of Business at Bentley University, a leading graduate school focused on business administration and developing accountable leaders. A featured aspect of the partnership is City Year becoming a McCallum Leadership Scholar Program organization to promote the benefits of graduate-level education and professional development to members within the City Year network with one annual 100% tuition scholarship and one annual 50% tuition scholarship.
The McCallum Graduate School of Business at Bentley University, is among the top ranked graduate business schools in the United States. Widely recognized for its commitment to producing accountable leaders, Bentley fosters a culture that emphasizes progressive thinking, ethical conduct and global understanding. The McCallum School invites you to learn more about this dynamic community where students and faculty work together to find innovative ways of addressing complex business issues.
List of Graduate Programs
- The Bentley MBA
- The Emerging Leaders MBA
- The Professional MBA
- MS Finance
- MS Accounting
- MS Marketing Analytics
- MS Human Factors in
- MS Information Technology
- MS Financial Planning
- MS Taxation
- MBA programs ranked from #36
to #73 in the US
- MSIT program ranked #18 in
- MS Accountancy ranked #21 in the US
- Ranked #1 for three
consecutive years by Princeton Review for "State-of-the-Art Campus Facilities”
Benefits offered by The McCallum Graduate School of Business
-100% tuition scholarship annually for full-time Emerging Leaders MBA program only
- 50% tuition scholarship annually for part-time evening program
|Number of Scholarships Awarded Annually
||1 of each of the above|
|Application Fee Waiver
Eligibility & Additional Info
- City Year corps members or alumni who have successfully completed at least one year of service or City Year staff members employed for at least two years are eligible to compete for these two scholarships.
- One 100% tuition scholarship awarded to a student admitted to the Emerging Leaders MBA Full-time program
- One 50% tuition scholarship awarded to a student admitted to any of the evening programs starting in a Fall semester
- Click here to access the McCallum Graduate School of Business admissions website and apply online.
- Deadline: Please check the McCallum Graduate School of Business website for more deadline details.
- To be considered as a City Year McCallum Leadership Scholar, the applicant must submit the Leadership Scholar form, which can be found here, during the application process.
- To identify your City Year affiliation: Please contact the school's Admission Office (listed below) to get the application fee waived and be considered for the give a year scholarship.
To Contact the Admissions Office
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. Corps members, alumni and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.