Alliant International University
City Year is proud to partner with Alliant, a school committed to hands-on training and comprehensive education, offering 20% tuition reductions and application fee waivers.
Alliant is a professional practice university that prepares students for careers in professions of their choosing and supports them as they discover and apply newfound knowledge. Alliant is accredited and is focused on providing students with the latest information and the practical skills needed to succeed.
Alliant International University offers City Year staff, alumni, and AmeriCorps members
20% Tuition Reduction
- City Year AmeriCorps members, alumni, and staff members who are newly admitted and enrolled in a qualifying credential or graduate program may receive a 20% tuition reduction.
- Members must adhere to their master plan of study and be continuously enrolled to remain eligible for the tuition reduction.
- Tuition is subject to increase at any time; the 20% reduction applies to the prevailing rate.
* Note that Alliant clinical psychology PhD, clinical psychology PsyD, law and nursing programs, and CSFS certificates programs are not eligible for the tuition reduction.
- Application fee waiver
- A one-year deferral for students admitted to the program who decide to serve with City Year before starting with Alliant.
Why City Year loves Alliant International University
Alliant International University is where students learn to become professionals who approach their roles with respect for inclusion and cultural awareness. Alliant prepares students to enter their chosen profession with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed and make the world a better place. We welcome the unique and diverse perspective each student brings to the classroom and offer on-campus, hybrid, and online degree course options designed with working professionals in mind.
Visit this partnership page to learn more about applying to Alliant International University.
To access the application fee waiver and tuition discount
City Year AmeriCorps members who successfully completed one term of service and current staff members employed for at least two years are eligible for the application fee waiver, deferral, and consideration for the scholarship.
To get the application fee waived, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not apply yourself, as this requires credit card payment of the application fee.
To be considered for tuition savings, request a preferred pricing application by emailing your admissions counselor. Complete the application with your information before sending it to email@example.com to verify your service under the partner organization section. A completed preferred pricing application must be submitted at least one week prior to the start of class.
Please note that all admissions and tuition savings decisions are made by the educational institution. AmeriCorps members, alumni, and staff interested in these tuition savings must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.