Website Success Academy Charter Schools
Success Academy’s commitment to our scholars goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. Our ability to support our scholars and families is dependent on our school operations team working tirelessly to support our day to day operations ensuring a high level of aesthetics, safety, and communications.
With our rapid growth and commitment to operational excellence, Success Academy Charter Schools is seeking innovative School Business Operations Managers who understand that the foundation of great schooling starts with ensuring each of our schools are immaculate, joyful environments that promote learning.
As the sole leader of operations within a specific Success Academy school, reporting to the Principal and Regional Operations Manager, our School Business Operations Managers serve as core members of the leadership team ensuring high levels of operational excellence every day, overseeing daily operations and managing a dynamic team of professionals to provide our scholars with an unparalleled educational experience.
At Success Academy, we invest in talent development, supporting our staff to grow in their careers and expand their impact in service of our school communities and dual mission. As such, we require a 2-year commitment for all School Business Operations Manager candidates.
In this role, you will provide:
- Management and Leadership: Managing a team of school operations professionals in overseeing all logistics for school-wide events, family communications, scholar information collection, purchasing, building partner relationships, technology, and inventory management;
- System Creation and Management: Advocating for all policies, procedures, and communications across the school community to drive scholar outcomes;
- Financial Management: Managing the daily financial and business activities of the school, including budget creation, forecasting, reconciliation and record-keeping;
- Daily Operational Excellence: Ensuring operational excellence and high level of detail in all areas of operations, from scholar safety and health to school aesthetics; and
- Family Engagement and Advocacy: Establishing and maintaining successful relationships within all members of the school and building partners to drive the goals of our school community and dual mission.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.successacademies.org.
Our partnership with C5LA provides AmeriCorps members with college and grad-school application support and support the professional and academic growth...Read more about Grad School Support for AmeriCorps Members through Our Partner, C5LA
City Year Detroit’s school team at Cody High School has nominated Elizabeth Toye for our School Partner Spotlight because...Read more about City Year Detroit School Partner Spotlight – Elizabeth Toye
City Year Detroit’s school team at Marion Law Academy has nominated Nkosi Shorter for our School Partner Spotlight, in...Read more about City Year Detroit School Partner Spotlight - Nkosi Shorter
Rudy Hobbs, a City Year Detroit Board member, is a Lobbyist and Partner at Michigan Legislative Consultants and has...Read more about Meet Rudy Hobbs, City Year Detroit Board Member